five|one|nine photography offers custom, one-of-a-kind on-location portrait sessions, using beautiful natural light whenever possible to tell your story. On-location sessions are booked with the golden sunset hour in mind. Unless otherwise stated, all session fees below include:
- a pre-session consultation
- a private online gallery
- high resolution images available for digital download
- time and talent of the photographer
- light retouching and enhancement
- one location within 35km of London, ON
The Great Canadian Novel - $300
- Tell the whole story in a 1 hour plus session
- Maximum of two (2) people
- One wardrobe change
- 50-60 proofs presented in an online gallery
- 8-10 high resolution retouched portraits
- Need to add a person? Add $20 per individual.
The Character Study- $200
- 45 minute session for one (1) individual
- 30-40 proofs presented in an online gallery
- four (4) high resolution retouched portraits for you to download
- Perfect portraits for performers, small business owners, or executives
The Short Story – $100
- 15 minute session
- Maximum of one (1) person
- Includes two (2) retouched portraits (web quality/resolution), available digitally within 24 hours of the session
- Perfect for your social media accounts!
** 50% of session fee due at time of booking. Prices subject to change.
For information on corporate services, please click through here.
Prints are also available, in sizes from 4×6 to 11×17, printed on Hahnemuhl Fine Art papers.
For travel fees, commercial rates, or further information on print rates or bookings, please contact me at sylvia [!at] fiveonenine.ca. To view my portrait galleries, please visit my portfolio.