Mother Nature is toying with us, gentle reader. It’s been at turns snowy, foggy, rainy, hot, sunny, foggy, cold, and gloomy, and sometimes all of the above in one day. The joys of living in Ontario, I suppose.
I took a break last Friday, not to celebrate Easter or Passover or even just the long weekend, but to move all of my galleries over to a new host. I’m loving everything about the new setup, and I’d love to hear what you think! Point your browser over here for a peek.
I’m in the midst of prepping Mother’s Day cards and prints, which I secretly want to keep for myself. I love the frameable cards; they’re a card and a gift in one.
It’s all blue skies and smooth sailing ahead!
In this edition of Friday I’m in Love, the universe hands me what I need to polish up my home in 2015:
- When I post the next edition of The Year of Art you’ll see why I needed this DIY window treatments post in my life. My Mom was a seamstress before the arthritis, and I certainly did not inherit her talent with a needle and thread.
- I’ve been pondering the Muuto Dots or Normann Copenhagen Dropit Hooks for my lonely office wall, and their DIY alternatives, when lo and behold, A Beautiful Mess did all the thinking and legwork for me!
- I’m a slowly reforming collector, so anything about storage makes me happy in a way I probably shouldn’t share with the world. I’m trying not to add more stuff to my life, but what is there should be prettily organized and stashed, right?
And in other non-house related obsessions:
- Proof that it’s not the camera, from the talented Ryan Brenizer.
- I have to admit, I loved this look into how Salman Rushdie rated his fellow authors.
- Dogs in a photo booth – and a great cause. What’s not to love?